Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Had to take 37 retakes to get the perfect shot!

Kartik Tiwari and I had to go undergo 37 grueling retakes to get the perfect kissing scene and convince Subhash Ji.

It's my first movie and the idea of kissing the co-star was something me and Kartik Tiwari were both hesitant to do. After first 20 retakes I thought we will never be able to do it! But finally at 37th retake it was done and Subhash Ji was happy with how convincing it looked :)

At present, Kaanchi's Team is shooting in the picturesque location of Ranikhet. I am very much enjoying my shooting schedule in Uttaranchal and hope to explore more of it.

Not only this, here's an exclusive image from the sets of Kaanchi in Uttaranchal. Hope you guys like it! :)

Thank you for all your support till date and will keep you updated.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/KaanchiTheFilm
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Imkaanchi


1 comment: