Women have contributed in infinite ways to our family, community, country and much more! Bollywood is a place that really connects with me, hence I would love to showcase the Beautiful Women of India who have contributed to Bollywood other than being just an accomplished actress.
Everyday, we will talk about a new actress who has made all the women proud in Bollywood! Starting with none other than AISHWARY RAI B. As she contributed so much to Bollywood and as to recognise her we are revealing some unknown Facts about her, as follows:
- Aishwarya trained in classical dance and music for five years during her teenage years.
- Interesting Fact - As a student her favorite subject was zoology and even Aish considered a career in medicine, but found the same tough to pursue
- Aish's Father Krishnaraj, was a marine biologist
- Her elder brother, Aditya, who is an engineer in merchant Navy, co-produced Aish's earlier films, 'Dil ka Rishta' and so on
- One of Aishwarya's earlier modelling assignments came when she was in 9th standard. It was for a commercial of a famous pencil brand
- At 17, Aishwarya won a major supermodel contest, following which she appeared in 'Vogue India' magazine
- In 1994, Aishwarya came behind Sushmita Sen, before going to the 'Miss World' pageant
- Following a poll in 2000, she was named the 'Most Beautiful Miss World' of all time
- Her first tour was 'Craze 2001' during which she performed across US alongside Anil Kapoor, Aamir Khan, Preity Zinta and Gracy Singh.
- In 2003 Aishwarya become the first Indian Actress to be a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival